Saturday, April 25, 2015

NEWS: Charlie Cox is contractually obligated to do Marvel Movies & would love a Standalone film

Recently in many interviews Charlie has shared his thoughts on Daredevil and perhaps having a future in the Marvel films and he's very open about wanting to have Daredevil appear with the Avengers. 

Via comicbook.com Charlie shared that he is contractually obligated to join the Marvel movie verse if they want him there.
"It'd be great." Charlie told close-upfilm when asked about the possibility of crossing over with films and other shows. "I've read Civil War now, I've read the New Avengers, I know he's in there but I think I missed the boat on Civil War because they're filming that. I don't know, Marvel have not mentioned that to me at all. It's in my contract that if they want me to do it, I'm there and I would love that. That would be an extension of the dream but I'm a pretty happy customer at this point to get to do the series again. And I get to do The Defenders at some point."
Check out the video below to see how he feels about a Daredevil film and more:

No comments:

Post a Comment